It's my personnal blog , with my passion : Photography and Arts.
And various things I'd like to share with u !

mercredi 16 février 2011

Metal Female Voices Festival (Belgium ) Part. Two.

Sunday , 24 october , 2010

11am: We had breakfast in the tent and we went to the VIP dirty. Drink a cup of tea ... 
11:40am: Dejafuse: I remember not even having heard ... 
00:40 p.m : Ram-Zet: What's this?? A pig in the microwave? was not a woman ... Hue ... 
1:40 p.m.: Omega Lithium! : I found Mya super friendly (photo 1) 
The show was not bad. I remember little.
02:00 pm: The Agonist: OMG! I remember even not!
I just know, that my friend was eager to hear them ... 
I miss him just because Isaac (EPICA) has arrived ... 
It has been well discussed! we took pictures several times and my best friend took for me too (picture 2 and 3) the sudden we got miss Sarah Jezebel Deva who passed at 15h50. 
Okay I miss anything I was seeing on you-tube and frankly ... I do not like. plus I'd never dressed like her if I had his physique! poor girl !


Epica until had Diabulus in Musica , HolyHell and Leaves'Eyes. And I took advantage to cross Mark (Epica) (photo 4)! 
Simone and I saw a photo with her! But I find that people have been horrible to her!
just for a photo, they are actually fell down in a corner so that she knows to get out!
But where was the respect?? !! 
I did not even ask him the picture fear of boredom. she is my view and made me come ... 
With tears in his eyes, I still have a picture with it and thanks me. 
She was able to escape the trap of those who call themselves a fan and have no respect!






End of the Story for The MFVF 2010 !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire